Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clean & Simple


Hi friends.  I am sharing a super CAS card.  This one will be easy to mass produce.  My inspiration came from the sketch over at Clean & Simple.   I love the look of inlaid die cutting and of course, now I notice my piece of black cardstock is a little longer than it should be.  :(


Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christmas card
Cardstock:  Whisper white, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink:  Memento black
Stamps:  Wonderful Words: Holiday (PTI)
Accessories:  Wonderful Words die: Holiday (PTI), rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. Its perfect and I love the Merry inlay! Perfectly placed bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inlaid look - yours works so perfectly with just a touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kristie! I LOVE that inlaid piece work - makes the card so striking! I don't notice the black CS at all, but isn't that always the case? You only see things AFTER they're posted. I feel ya! MWAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and simple - and lovely - it is. It'stoo bad pictures often show your flaws, and I don't mean just pictures of cards. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! That red is so bright and cheerful and perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card & the black cs looks fine to me! I'm about to give this technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!!! So beautifully CAS. It is quite stunning. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie