Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Foundations Box is now available!!!

Hi everyone!
Today's the day!


Get your box today!
I wanted to share another one layer card with you today using the supplies in the box. 
 A perfect one layer card for mass producing and easy mailing.


I used the line stamp in the For Everything stamp set to ground my trees.  So simple!

A peek at my one layer card for this week's StampNation challenge using the Foundations Box.

Members can view the challenge HERE.

I cannot wait to see cards popping up all over blog land and Instagram using the Foundation Box goodies.  It is so much FUN to see how everyone else is inspired to use the stamps.

Thank you to everyone who left me such sweet comments on my blog post yesterday! 
 I read each one and they all bring a huge smile to my face!  ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning one layer card Kristie - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trio of clean, simple and brightly colored trees make my heart sing! The polkie dot circles look like they are just as delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie