Saturday, November 12, 2016

Classy Christmas and some news!!!

Hi everyone! 
 This week's challenge at StampNation is to create a Christmas card with a touch of Elegance and Class.

Here's a peek at my card...


Members can view the challenge HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting and make to check back on Tuesday, Nov 15th at 9am for a fun blog hop celebrating the release of the Foundations Box by Catherine Pooler.

She has come out with new ink pads and they are amazing as well as some great stamps.  
These are perfect stamps for the beginner or seasoned stamper. 
Check out her blog for more details.

  I can't wait to share my creations with you all.


Have a great day!  
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this card, Kristie! And with the options of colouring it with these fantastic new colours by Catherine! Awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sneaky peek is looking very elegant and classy Kristie! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kristie - very classy and I can't wait to get my hands on the inks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baaaack!!! FINALLY have my computer issues resolved (fingers crossed that it stays that way!)and that my visits will be back on track cuz I really missed visiting all my pals! Lovin' the sneak peak of your card. Looks mighty fine and CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie