Thursday, November 24, 2016

Crafty Sale - So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US!


I wanted to pop in quickly this morning to share with you all how thankful I am for each and every one of you stopping by my blog and leaving me the most encouraging comments.  I appreciate YOU!!!

I also wanted to share about some sales over at Ellen Hutson.  I love shopping with Ellen Hutson, super friendly customer service and speedy shipping.  They are celebrating 10 amazing years together and have a huge party going on over at the CLASSroom blog right now with an amazing giveaway!

Here are the details on the sales!!!
Click HERE to be taken to the store website! 








Have a blessed day and happy shopping!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Kristie! Beautiful message of thanks!

    Fabulous family photo - a beautiful, handsome crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with many blessings. I love that first graphic with the scripture on it.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie