Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Harleen Christmas & WCMD

Hi everyone!  I am back today with a couple more cards to share with you using the Harleen stencil.  I posted here about making some Christmas cards similar to the birthday cards I created.  I added a bit of sparkle to these though.


This first one is the exact same layout and design as the birthday cards, I just switched out the colors and sentiment.   I did add the twine at the top and also used Glass Bead Glitter Gel over the green sponged diamonds.  This reminds me of the bottom of an elf's skirt.  :)


This one I decided to place the stencil on an angle and add the Glass Bead Glitter Gel over the red.  The red got muted quite a bit and looks a little pink now.  Next time I will mix some red re-inker in with the Glass Bead Glitter Gel to get a true red.  I like how they turned out though.

I am adding one of these over at Christmas Card Challenges.

Also playing over at HLS October CAS Challenge.



I am SO excited for our big WCMD 2017 event over on StampNation.  It is always a fun time with lots of challenges and prizes!  Here is a little peek...


Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the beauty of these CAS cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards Kristie - love the effect of the glass bead glitter gel.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful one layer card, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie