Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Card Concept #35

Hi friends!
It is time for another fabulous challenge at The Card Concept!


  This week we hope you are inspired by the photo below.


I was inspired by the colors and that there are three main images.  I translated those inspiration pieces onto my clean and simple card using the bow stamp/die and sentiment from Waffle Flower.

Stop over to The Card Concept blog to see what the other girls have created in all of the different styles.  I just love this challenge just for this reason!  It's great to see all the different takes on one inspiration photo.
Thanks so much for stopping in!  I hope you get the chance to play along too!

Stamps:  Bowtiful Stamp set (Waffleflower)
Ink:  Versafine Black
Paper:  Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, White
Accessories:  Bowtiful die set (Waffleflower)

13 comments:

  1. Very cute take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I love the sweet little bows and the yummy CAS design! I really struggled with this photo...doing a remake this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! those bows are such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE, Kristie! Love the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.....this is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card - stunning Kristie, and a great take on the inspiration photo..
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie