Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Card Concept #35

Hi friends!
It is time for another fabulous challenge at The Card Concept!


  This week we hope you are inspired by the photo below.


I was inspired by the colors and that there are three main images.  I translated those inspiration pieces onto my clean and simple card using the bow stamp/die and sentiment from Waffle Flower.

Stop over to The Card Concept blog to see what the other girls have created in all of the different styles.  I just love this challenge just for this reason!  It's great to see all the different takes on one inspiration photo.
Thanks so much for stopping in!  I hope you get the chance to play along too!

Stamps:  Bowtiful Stamp set (Waffleflower)
Ink:  Versafine Black
Paper:  Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, White
Accessories:  Bowtiful die set (Waffleflower)

14 comments:

  1. Very cute take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I love the sweet little bows and the yummy CAS design! I really struggled with this photo...doing a remake this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! those bows are such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE, Kristie! Love the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.....this is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card - stunning Kristie, and a great take on the inspiration photo..
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bows! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bows! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie