Thursday, May 14, 2015

Clearly Whimsy Stamps May release - Sneak Peek Day 1

 Hi everyone and welcome to the first sneak peek day of the
Clearly Whimsy Stamps May 2015 release

Over the next 3 days we will reveal or *BRAND NEW* Clearly Whimsy Stamps release!  We are releasing 4 new clear stamp sets and 7 coordinating die/die sets this week, and they will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store TODAY and selected Whimsy Stamps retailers on Saturday!
 
My first card for today features Retro Flowers.


 These flowers are just gorgeous stamped in ombre blues. 
There are many great flowers in this set but I chose to let this one be the focus of my card. 

My second card features Say Cheese stamp set and the Laugh large word die.


 

When I saw Michele's amazing card over at Muse this week I knew exactly what I wanted to create and this stamp set and die were absolutely perfect.  I chose to use Michele's card as a sketch for my card.  Can you see it?!




PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again tomorrow for Day 2 of our release sneak peeks!


Stamps:  Retro Flowers (Clearly Whimsy)
Ink:  Versafine Black, Pool to Navy Ombre ink pad
Paper:  White, Black
Accessories: 4mm & 6mm Sparkly Clear Sequins (PPP)

Stamps:  Say Cheese (Clearly Whimsy)
Ink:  Lilac to Grape Ombre ink pad, Versafine black
Paper:  White, Black
Accessories:  Laugh Large Word Die (Clearly Whimsy)



34 comments:

  1. Love your cards! Very cute new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and very very CUTE with lovely colours!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what beautiful cards Kristie! Looks like some fabulous new releases as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS cards, Kristie. I really like both of these new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards with those great new stamps...love the word die!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do! I do! I absolutely see it!!! Darling sets, darling cards LOve that film strip .. and I'm so happy to have you in the Muse gallery this week, Kristie!!! Thanks!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh both of your cards are so striking and beautiful Kristie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two GREAT cards! That film strip is awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards; the Retro Flowers stamp set is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are WOW cards, Kristie! I love the CAS styles and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous "Ombre-ness" (yep a new word just for your cards!). Your clean & simple designs are the perfect way to highlight the new stamps! Love the diagonal 'thanks' and the wee peep of a grey border! Cool idea to place the 'laugh' die within the film strip. Creativity lives here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and the
    way you cut the front
    panel is so cool!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the simplicity of the designs on both cards. These new stamp sets are going to be so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CAS cards! I see some C.A.S.E.ing in my future lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty. I love the color you choose for the flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ombre look on both cards is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The ombre look on both cards is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them both, nice way to showcase the new stamps, Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the flower and the film strip--fab cards Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are really cute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome cards! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. both cards are just delightful Kristie. Love the photo frames

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love ombre and I love word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how you've inked the frames - at first I thought it was purple mirror cardstock - the ombre makes it look shiny! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are both really stunning creations Kristie!! Just love the ombre effect you've achieved with the images!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the ombre stamping on these delightful cards Kristie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cool. both cards - I especially like the ombre inking on those slide frames!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous creations. I love some of the stamps and will have to take a gander over and see them up close.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmm simply yummy cards Kristie!
    You are rocking those ombre inks - I think this is the best use of them I've seen!
    Simply brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Two fabulous cards, Kristie! Your retro flowers are so pretty, and I love your take on Michele's Muse card! Great job with your ombre inks, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie