Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Card Concept #34

Hi friends!
It is time for another fabulous challenge at The Card Concept!


 This week we hope you are inspired by the photo below.



For my Clean and Simple card I stamped the bloom from Altenew onto pink polka dot DSP. I used my new dies to cut it out.  After stamping the stripes in light blue, mimicking the tag on the package, I attached the bloom and stamped the sentiment.

Stop over to The Card Concept blog to see what the other girls have created in all of the different styles.  I just love this challenge just for this reason!  It's great to see all the different takes on one inspiration photo.
Thanks so much for stopping in!  I hope you get the chance to play along too! 

Ink:  Aqua Mist (PTI)
Paper:  Pink Polka Dot DSP


14 comments:

  1. So beautifully and perfectly clean & simple! Guaranteed to inspire our CCC followers! In awe of the precise placement of the stripes...I'm guessing courtesy of Misti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration piece, Kristie! I just love the way you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly simple, perfectly pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Kristie , love those colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simply lovely, Kristie. Enough said...
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Kristie! I love the flower on that polka dot paper. Your love the inspiration that you got from the photo, just beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kristie. I love how you broke up the lines with the gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning CAS card - love your interpretation of the shallenge.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and CAS. Love the soft pastels Kristie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so crisp and fun... love it Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous!! I really like the colors you used on this. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie