Wednesday, November 13, 2013

StampNation Trends Article sneak peek

Hi friends.  I just posted my newest Trends Article for StampNation today featuring the Bokeh Technique.  It is a really fun technique that can be achieved using stamps.

So far there are 17 Trends Articles on StampNation.  I keep our Sistahs up to date on the hottest trends in the papercrafting industry with my articles, tips, tutorials and projects.  

StampNation has over 350 video tutorials, 27 lessons in the CAS classroom, Bimonthly Trends Articles (written by me!), Weekly Challenges, & SO MUCH MORE! 

I'd love for you to join us and become the next Sistah!

Click here to join or learn more!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Krisite...love the connection - Eiffel tower and hearts! I am off to check out StampNation - sounds very interesting :)

    BTW, would you mind if I asked you how or where you created your watermark? I have tried a free website or two but got totally lost in their directions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie