Sunday, September 13, 2020

THE JOLLY HOLIDAY COLLECTION COMING SEPT. 16TH



Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Catherine's got a new release coming Sept. 16th.  The stamps and dies in the Jolly Holiday Collection include classic icons with Catherine's whimsical twist.  You'll be dreaming of Santa's workshop and singing Christmas Carols while creating with our Whoville inspired Christmas Trees and other fun holiday products.

Holiday card making will be All Wrapped Up with this fun collection of stamps, dies, paper and sequins. 

All products available in the shop on September 16 at 9am Eastern.


StampNation Member Perks:

StampNation Members have some fun benefits with this release! Join us on Tuesday, September 15 for the festivities.

  • 11:30 am Eastern – Live Stream Product Reveal on StampNation Community Facebook Page
  • Noon Eastern – early ordering opens and members' orders are the first to ship!
  • 7pm Eastern – Jolly Holiday PJ Parties! Members and the Brand Ambassadors will be creating together LIVE on our first ever Zoom Party!

Not a member yet? Your VIP status will bring you so much crafting joy, start your membership now!

There are also two new ink colors coming!  These two colors go perfectly with this collection of Holiday goodies.



I'm going to try to share my creations with you all when I can.  My dad is home on hospice so I am in NH spending as much time with him and my family as I can.  I wanted to let all my readers and followers know this in case I don't get a chance to share.  

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie