Monday, July 13, 2020

MYSTERY BOXES SOLD!!!!

Hi friends!  I have been destashing some of my crafting supplies and have two boxes jam packed with goodies to sell.

***SOLD*** Thank you!

I have 2 Medium Flat Rate Boxes for sale-$100 SHIPPED FREE



I have lots of stuff, new and old, ready to go on to a good home!  There are LOTS of stamp sets with coordinating dies, stand alone dies, stamp sets without coordinating dies, & lots of other miscellaneous goodies that I could stuff inside. 
The fine print.
  • USA shipping ONLY.
  • Paypal Payments ONLY.
  • It is first come, first served. Email kristiegoulet@icloud.com to claim your box.
  • Shipping is in Priority Mail Flat Rate Box.  Free Shipping!
  • Purchases will be mailed within 5 business days.  
  • Please note that while some items are brand new and have never been used, they are still considered "used". These are things cleaned out from my personal craft stash. All items are "as is". No returns.
Thank you to my friend, Laurie Willison for the fine print!  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*There is well over $250 worth of product in both boxes.

**The above photo is one that I took during my first destash and is not representative of this current destash lot! 😉

Please email me at kristiegoulet@icloud.com if you have questions.  Thank you so much and happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristie! I’ll take 1 of those boxes!!
    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie