Hi friends! Welcome to the #spreadjoynotgerms blog hop, sharing the joy of creating and supporting small businesses! Before I get into the details, I’d like to thank the coordinators of this wonderful blog hop, Catherine Pooler Designs and Alexandra from Hedgehog Hollow. And, I am honored and SO excited to participate in this hop as Design Team Member for Catherine Pooler Designs, one of the sponsors of this event!
You should have arrived here from the Taylored Expressions blog. There is a complete list of blog participants & full details on Catherine's blog.
The theme to this blog hop is simply to create a HAPPY card that will make you smile & SEND that card to someone! Here is my card. I'm not sure about you, but I sure do miss my friends and family. A simple miss you card is sure to brighten anyone's day! You can write an encouraging message on the inside.
I had some fun creating a diamond background using a small stamp from the Patterphenalia stamp set by Catherine Pooler that was one of the Club Sursee subscription stamp sets. If you don't know what Club Sursee is you can read more about it HERE.
I used my MISTI stamping tool to help me get perfect placement. The flower element is from the So Happy stamp set.
And another card on kraft card stock.
I found the sentiment for this card in the Kind of Wonderful stamp set. I needed a skinny sentiment to fit my card design and this one was perfect. Which color combo do you prefer, white, gray, & orange or kraft, pink, & white?
***Leave me a comment for your chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to Catherine's store.
SPONSORS AND PRIZES!
THIRTY ONE companies are offering more than FIFTY prizes on this hop! Comment on the blogs on the hop to be entered. No minimum number of comments required, but the more blogs you comment on, the greater the chances of winning.
Deadline to enter is April 24 and winners will be announced on Monday, April 27 on the Catherine Pooler Designs and Hedgehog Hollow blogs.
Here's a listing of the prizes!
- Catherine Pooler Designs - $20 Gift Certificate on the CP blog and each of the Brand Ambassadors' blogs
- Hedgehog Hollow - one month free sub to the box with free us shipping
- CAS-ual Fridays - Win the new release - over $80 value
- Heffy Doodle - £35 voucher for the store
- Whimsy Stamps - $15 GC on each of their Creative Team team blogs
- Sassy and Crafty Stamps - $35 Gift Certificate
- The Ton - $20 Gift Certificate (stamps, dies, ink or sequins)
- Ellen Hutson - $35 Gift Certificate
- Polka Dot Orchard- $20 Gift Certificate
- Ink on 3 - $35 Gift Certificate
- Brutus Monroe - $50 GC
- STAMPlorations - $25 gift code on the STAMPlorations blog + $10 gift code on each designer blogs.
- Trinity Stamps- $25 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder - two gift vouchers 1 x £30 and 1 x $30 that covers the USA, UK and Europe
- Greeting Farm -$25 Gift Certificate
- Miss Ink Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Pear Blossom Press -$25 gift certificate
- Trinity Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Paper Sweeties - $50 Gift Certificate
- Xyron - Mega Runner, Refill & 1.5 inch sticker maker, refill
- Beacon - Product gift bag
- Artesprix - Getting Started Kit
- iCrafter - $20 Gift Certificate
- Joy Clair - $25 Gift Certificate
- Dina Kowal - Two $10 gift codes to Dina Kowal Creative
- Rabbit Hole Designs - $10.00 gift code on each DT members blogs
- You're Next Stamp - $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions - $50 Gift Certificate
- Pink and Main - $25 Gift Certificate
- Unity - two $25 Gift Certificates
- Dress My Craft - $35 gift certificate
The prizes will be randomly drawn from all the blogs and all the comments. I encourage you to leave as many comments on as many blogs as you can! Some of the companies are offering discounts and freebies. You can find the prizes being offered on each companies blog posts. Think of it like a scavenger hunt for you as you hop along! FUN, right?!!!
Your next stop on the hop is Therese Calvird.
Linking up at:
Thank you for visiting and have a great day!
A list of supplies I used can be found below, just click on the picture below to be taken to where you can get the product.
I do use some affiliate links when I can, this means I will get a small commission if you choose to purchase the product using my link-this is at no cost to you! I really appreciate your love and support!