Saturday, February 18, 2017

I don't need a reason....

Hi Friends!
Happy Saturday!  I am stopping in quickly this morning with a couple more cards I made using The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval.


I am just in love with this peacock.  I have popped up the wing to add a bit of dimension.  Every other part of the peacock is stamped directly onto the panel.  The sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece of cardstock and then trimmed into a banner and popped up using dimensional adhesive.


This card uses the fun circles stamp in the Everyday Mod stamp set and the awesome sentiment from the You did it stamp set. 

That is all from me today.  Thank  you for visiting and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Kristie! My box and the inks just arrived so I'll be playing this weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! two beautiful cards, and that peacock is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you are having a blast stamping that gorgeous Peacock, Kristie ... how fun, and masculine is that 'you did it!'
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked BOTH cards, Kristie! I absolutely love both of them! The colours in the first one are so beautiful, and I love the design elements in the second.
    Hugs, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...I'm in love with both of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really are fun stamps, and you've used them perfectly here! LOVE those colors, and the funkiness of the images. Wonderful creations! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Kristie - love the peacock one!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your cards Kristie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are fabulous Kristie! And I don't blame you, I am in love with that peacock too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must have missed these two beauties while we were in Calgary. Two more fabulous creations! Love the bold colors and love your designs You rock pal!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie