Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Maureen!



Today is my sweet friend, Maureen's birthday.  Maureen and I first met online at StampNation, then in person at the SN retreat back in April.  Maureen is an amazing person, inside and out!  I look forward to seeing her again next month!!!  In honor of Maureen's birthday I decided to CASE her.  I have learned tons of tips from Maureen and I love her CAS style!  Here is her card I CASEd, you can see her original post here.

I know how much Maureen loves flowers so I just had to use a flower on her card. 

Happy Birthday Mo!  I hope you have a terrific day!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kristie. What a nice surprise! I love your card, I have it displayed in my dining room. It will stay much longer than my birthday!!! I especially loved the pinking edge extending over the side!
    Can't wait to see you next month. Only a few more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous CASE of Maureen's card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CASE Kristie! Maureen will love this! I love the look of this shade of blue combined with kraft cs and a splash of green....such a refreshing color combo! Great placement of the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and CASE of Maureen for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Kristie! Maureen will love her card - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright flower card......wonderful CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so beautiful. A great design, and no wonder you cased it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kristie. Perfect way to honor Maureen on her birthday. Sweet!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are fabulous Krisitie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, Kristie, a fabulous colour combo and wonderful dimension! A perfect CASE of Maureen's card for her birthday! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Both of you are such amazing women and papercrafters, I'm proud to call you my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie