Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Papertrey!


Happy Sunday!  Today I am playing along with Papertrey's Birthday celebration!  The challenge is to make a birthday card.  I am totally in love with Feather Finery.  I am so glad I held off buying a feather set from another company, this one rocks.  Doesn't this feather look lovely embossed in gold?!  I was also inspired by the MUSE, Danielle Flanders over at CASE Study!  Look at the inspiration!


I had to add some gold and black sequins for finishing touches.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, vellum
Ink:  Black Staz-on, Versamark
Stamps:  Feather Finery & Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Accessories:  Chevrons from Chevron cover plate, Gold & Black Sequins, Gold embossing powder

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kristie! That feather is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the prettiest feather I've seen! The gold and black are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and absolutely stunning Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kristie. I have been researching feather stamps to decide which one I want. I may have to reconsider this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - the feather is stunning in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kristie, way to rock two challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant! That golden feather...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. This might be the prettiest feather card I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant, striking and gorgeous, Kristie ... stunning! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous. I love that gold feather. Now, I am a little sorry I bought 2 feather sets already, because I sort o,f a little, like this one better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that feather looks amazing in that shiny gold! Such a gorgeous take on the CASE - a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeeek!! i'm obsessed with gold lately, and this design is fabulous :) LOVE!!! thank you again for visiting my blog and all the blog love :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kristie! This card is absolutely stunning!!!
    I recently bought the Feather Finery stamp set, too. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a stunning card! So well done...I like the gold and black....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beee-u-tee-full…enough said! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie