Saturday, December 14, 2013

'Tis the Season


Hi friends!  Have you seen the beautiful photo inspiration over at CASE Study this week?  This month the Muse is non other than, Cath from Moxie Fab World.  Love this photo.

I can't stop making Christmas cards even though mine are all sent out for this year.  I already have a good head start for next year.  :)  I apologize for using the same sketch again, I just love it and promise I won't use it for my next card.  My card base is cut at 4 inches so I could leave the banner hanging off the edge.  The snowflake was stamped with versamark and then heat and set powder was applied, then dazzling diamonds.  Hard to capture in the photo.  I loved this so much I made 2 of this card and 2 of the same design but switched out the sentiment to Thank you.   I know I will need a few Thank you cards for after Christmas.

I am also adding this over at CAS-ual Fridays & Simon Says Wednesday challenge blog.



Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. I am with you on continuing to make Christmas cards! I love this...the design is gorgeous. I especially love the snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Kristie! Love that sketch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie this is beautiful! Why not use the sketch again, it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well look at that! That is Fabulous take! Your card is beautiful with all that snow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect for this inspiration challenge!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hopping with Lawnscaping blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and I can see why you love this inspiration photo. It makes me hungry. Your card I just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Kristie! I love that sketch you've used...I might have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Kristie, and perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Thanks for playing along ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Kristie....when you can make cards like this using a sketch that you love...why quit? Your creations are gorgeous! This color combo is amazing - didn't Cath always find the most amazing photos that always inspired.

    So bring on the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kristie, this design is fabulous!!! I love the colors!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristie, I can't stop making Christmas cards either! I'm glad I'm not alone out here! And this is perfect for a winter thank you with the dazzling snowflake and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think it gets more perfect than this! What a great take on the inspiration, everything is just spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kristie! Great take on the challenge! I can see how you were inspired by the cupcake to make this beautiful card! That frosty snowflake is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CAS and so pretty! Love the color combo. Thanks for playing along with us in the Let It Snow Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous design. Your card is as yummy as that amazing cupcake. Really great interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie