Saturday, August 10, 2013

CASE study #152


Hey there friends.  When I saw the Muse over at CASE Study was Jennifer McGuire I knew I had to participate.  I love Jennifer's work.  She is an inspiration.  I love the soft rainbow colors she used and knew I wanted to create a rainbow using this Sunburst sponging technique.  I have seen this done many times using a solid color and Catherine filmed a video over at StampNation and suggested using a rainbow of colors.  Here is Jennifer's card:


Our cards look very similar.  :)  Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful ~ great job using the sponge technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Kristie love your sponging your rainbow is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. What a great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Kristie!! It is a fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristie this technique is awesome, love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how this turned out! So glad you did it because it was going to be a while before I tried it, and now I know I WILL! This is too gorgeous! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is so cool. I wonder how many times I would have to attempt this before giving up? I appreciate your design and how you made it so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie