Friday, May 17, 2013

Monday Mood Board & CASE Study

Hi friends.  Today I was inspired by Dawn's Monday Mood board and Maile's amazing card over at CASE study challenge. I sure hope my mojo has returned for a while.  :)


I was inspired by the bright colors on the cups in the upper right hand corner of the Mood board and I love the layout and the die cut word on Maile's card.   Here is the mood board and Maile's card:






Thank you for visiting and have a great weekend!

Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, & Gumball Green
Stamps:  Quilt Prints (Wplus9), Happiness in Bloom (PTI)
Accessories:  Oh Happy Day die (SSS)
 


18 comments:

  1. Great colors and love how you've used your die cut as part of the sentiment. And all that lovely white space...! Great card Kristie
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Kristie, love your "happy" die :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Have a great weekend, Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant colours, Kristie, love the die cut happy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great, fab bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this--perfect take on the mood board and Maile's card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! I just ordered this set. Can't wait yo get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, this is great! It's given me an idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS design Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristie, I think you found your mojo!! This card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant take on both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the inspiration that I get from you! I'm so in-the-box that that little stamp could only go inside a quilt. But it's a fabulous look all by itself on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THis card makes me happy! I love the fun pattern and bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful use of the quilt pattern-- would have never thought of it as a pattern on its' own- perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You blended your inspirations so beautifully, Kristie. Love the design on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Kristie! Love your CASE of Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL card, Kristie. So clean, yet so effective. LOVE your interpretation of the inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie